Where to find Joanna 林老姐?

Follow me on twitter and Instagram! @KengAiii

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Twinsies Tuesday

School have been rather tough this week.
There's been a lot of planning to do in the head, a lot of sketching, a lot of redoing stuff.
Ohwells, other than that I've been having more than enough rest since lesson starts at 3.
It's really important that we rest enough now and pamper ourselves since its the pre-production period.
I know, we should give our all during pre-production too but the time given for us to do our work is too spaced out there's so much time to zuo bo.
That's what I really dislike about this industry.
It's like CHIONGZZZZ at one point and suddenly we can hibernate at the other.

Anyways, my story has been finalized BUT I'm still not satisfied with the character designs.
It's been really looong since I last drew 
so it feels like my sketches are really flat and don't have depth in them.
Makes me saddd sobbiez.
It's quite frustrating too when I can't get what's in my head out on the paper
since my drawing is rusty now.
Ohwells, I'll be praying HARD for this FYP.

So today,
Markusoi and I wore the same tee AGAIN


Since we got this shirt in 2011 DOC I think we wore it on the same day for more than 10 times
He shall be my new camp tee buddy LOL

So we decided to do some H&M modelling







ERRRR FAIL

















Sorry to the people reading this post
and sorry Markusoi for spoiling your image HAHAH

No comments: