Where to find Joanna 林老姐?

Follow me on twitter and Instagram! @KengAiii

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BABES weekend exposure

NOPE!
Not the kindda hot babes you're thinking about right now.

Anyways, it's been quite a baby-ful week.
Not really the whole week though, just friday and sunday.
I still got to see more kiddos then usual though.

FRIDAY


I'm finally back to the kids!
It's been really hard to find time to go visit the kids for the past 4 months because of internship.
Thankfully, now that school has started, it's back to the 4 day-week.
PHEW! Thought I'll never be able to see them anymore hahah!

Sorry for being biased, but I really love Joseph
(the boy in the top left corner)
He's amazingly gentleman for his age okay. Maybe he took after Joseph in the bible hahah!
There were many time when Joseph's actions touched me alright, but I'll just share one incident.
We were giving out coloured papers to the children and he took the last purple paper.
The girl after him wanted purple too so he just gave up his purple paper and took another colour.
AWWW ISN'T HE SWEET!

Then, my mum and I went lunch at far east plaza before shopping around.
We ate at this shop called 5 Little Bears.
It has like a 客站 feel to it, and I think it's Taiwan based.


We tried this fried plum sweet potato thingy which was quite nice uh.
Forgot to take pictures of what we ate, sadly ):

SUNDAY

IT'S HAYDRIEL'S 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY!



This is kindda like the first time I'm invited to a birthday party for a one year old.
Got for her a pooh bear (because I lurve it!) and strawberry backpack.
Quite a fun experience though there wasn't nothing much to do apart from eating, staring at adults talk, playing with kids and talking amongst ourselves.


So we ended up taking pictures with Jasmin's polaroid.

The cupcake was AMAZABLES btw, although it was extremely sweet


The party ended at around 4plus pm, then headed for granny's.

BABY BABY BABY~
My baby cousin came, she's fabulously pretty okay!
Never once have I seen a baby that pretty.

Therefore, I decided to steal a shot with her.

 This is her bouncing on the couch with the help of my granny's sissy




Ohwells, that was how my weekends went basically!

No comments: