Where to find Joanna 林老姐?

Follow me on twitter and Instagram! @KengAiii

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life's Good

Hello Everyone,
especially to yeobo who kept pestering me to update my blog LOL


I have been back to school for a week now.
It's quite enjoyable so far.
Since I've finished my internship programme, it is now time for Final Year Project (FYP)!
Feeling rather excited about it but nervous at the same time.
For the past week we have been pitching our story ideas to Mr. Alan.
Most of my stories have been rejected since they had too much gore or have risk of being rated by the MDA ):
It's not a good thing if our projects get rated because it would mean that our work wouldn't be able to get displayed for design show sobz.
Mr.Alan had been really strict with us as he's very driven to make us all do extremely well for this FYP.
It's a good thing I guess since we're the very last batch of animation students.
SAD!
Anws, I would be pitching my story with sketches to him tmr,
hopefully things would go well!

Shared my story troubles with jiejie Kerin.
She told me to take this chance to do smth that can spread the gospel.
Had been thinking of doing the prodigal son,
but to think of it now, it would be a really looong story hahah!
So I've decided to do a children's story, short and sweet.




And on friday, there were no classes.
However, I still had to go to school for a talk and internship sharing session.

Ellis got bored and decided to take pics of us using my phone (LOL?)
See, I so angry that she's kidnapped my phone hahahah







Today, I went to my granny house and my baby cousin was there YAYME!
She's really the most beautiful baby I've ever met.
Look at those shiny eyes!
Can't wait to spoil her when she grows up




Here's a video.
An eye candy treat. You're welcome.



A picture I edited but didn't upload since last sunday hahah!

No comments: