Where to find Joanna 林老姐?

Follow me on twitter and Instagram! @KengAiii

Friday, October 18, 2013

a PINK-CESS after INTERNSHIP

Yes guys, I'm finally back and this time...
WITH PINK HAIR!

It's actually my first time bleaching my hair so I was quite nervous about it.
I have had the thought of having bright coloured hair since the beginning of internship and I've finally found the balls to do it!
Tbh, it wasn't as enjoyable an experience as I thought it would have been.
Not sure of how long an average person would take to bleach their hair,
I took a full 2 hrs to bleach my hair thrice.
It got really boring especially after the first hour.

And the worst part of it all...
I HAD TO PEE!
I know I could have just went to a nearby toilet but I didn't want to show the whole world my half-bleached half which looked revolting hahah!

Speaking of my half-bleached hair,
I swear I got the shock of my life after he removed the towel from my head.
I looked like a freaking LION okay I'm not kidding
Even the guy bleaching my hair kept laughing at how horrendous I looked omg.
He was quite mean to me uh, but in a friendly way.
I guess that's just his way of building rapport with his customers.

Even when starting on the pink dye,
he continued laughing at how the dye stains my hair so easily LOL.
It actually makes me doubt his skills actually.
He didn't seem like he had good experience with customers wanting to have bright coloured hair.

Overall I wouldn't say I was satisfied with the end results,
but it wasn't that bad either.
I wanted a darker pink like Ariana Grande.
(not the red, but the pink hahah!)
In the end, it turned out rather purplish and outstanding.
Just hope that I wouldn't attract too much attention in church this sunday,
Don't wanna have a talk with the pastor hahah! :P


AND...


INTERNSHIP IS FINALLY OVERRRR!!
Yes, braved through three months with 6 of my fellow coursemates.
It had been quite a great experience,
learnt alot, got scolded quite abit, became more organized,
I can't think of more at this moment but there's really alot more I've benefitted from it.

It was quite a tough 3 mths because we had never once got to leave on time from work.
That's how it is in this industry though,
having to rush datelines every single day.
However, I'm really grateful to my mentors there as they had been really patient with me,
especially since there'd so many areas I've screwed up on.

The best part was that,
the head of post-production team treat us post-production interns to some great food at marché!


Couldn't get a shot of all the food but this was probably only 1/5 of it!
Love the rosti~
and I'll never be able to forget the jokes they made about the sausages that came with it.
I'll probably not reveal the jokes here since it can be quite sensitive hahah!

I'll really miss the times I had with these fun-loving people at Freeflow Productions!
This closes a chapter of my poly life

No comments: