Where to find Joanna 林老姐?

Follow me on twitter and Instagram! @KengAiii

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Melben Feast till Pok Kai

Today,
my family and I went to eat at Melben.
I was supposed to treat them to a meal since my internship just ended.
Well, all I can say is that this meal is a little too hard on me since I WAS just an intern ):
Ohwells, at least we enjoyed the dinner.

The crab restaurant is located at toa payoh lor.8's market which is walking distance from where I live.
Errr, I've been living here since birth and never once have we tried eating at Melben,
hence the decision to have dinner there.
I shall go straight to the point, I spent $165 on the food. *OUCH*
could have bought new balance shoes or a wacom tablet with that money.
Comforting myself, I always say... it's alright, long long one time

Okay enough of ranting about the price,
I shall show you how in this battle of man VS food,
MAN WON. sinfully.
(btw, quoted that from man vs food yay)











Peanut, Achar, 5 towels
(Kaching $6. I dont even know why they are charging us for this)

We ordered chilli crab and claypot beehoon crab
(Kaching $104)

Mantou
(Kaching $5)

Crispy Fried Beancurd
(Kaching $10)

Cuttlefish KangKong
(Kaching $12)

3 Drinks
(Kaching $6)

Stir-fry Nai Bai
(Kaching $10)

+7% GST

the cuttlefish kakong isn't that awesome but the rest were quite good.
So we expressed what we felt about the dish through our expressions.

Lim peh


Lim ma


Lim po


Lim jie



Lim mei (who didnt want to take a pic so here's a replacement)


That sums up our fabulous dinner at the crab restaurant 
and I dont think we will be going back anytime soon until we save up enough to feast another round.

No comments: